In an attempt to make all of your vegan meals a little bit easier, I have a running list here of all of the vegan friendly snacks that you can readily find readily available across the country. I shall keep updating this as I find new ones, and if you find any others let me know to add it in the comments below!
PLEASE NOTE: Usually accidentally vegan products will not be labelled as ‘vegan friendly’ as there is a risk of cross-contamination due to manufacturing processes. These products do not contain any animal products, however if you have allergies to milk or eggs, ALWAYS double check the packet and decide for yourself if you want to eat them.
- Oreo biscuits – every variety except the peanut butter ones.
- party rings
- Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- ginger nuts
- fruit shortcake
- Pot Noodle
- vimto bars
- rainbow drops
- double dib-dabs
- Hula Hoops
- Pink Wafers
- Naked bars
- Trek bars
- Jus-Roll: pain au chocolat and croissants
- Most Betty Crocker cake mixes (Devil’s chocolate cake is to die for!)
The majority of own brand versions of the following tend to be vegan friendly, but again please double check the ingredients to be sure! Also a little note that I mostly shop at Tesco or Sainsbury’s, purely because they are the most local shops available to me. If you shop elsewhere let me know what you find!
- rich tea
- jelly tots
- bonbons – strawberry and bubblegum (but watch our for carmine!!)
- fizzy laces
- fizzy sticks
- jellybeans (Some contain beeswax, so just double check)
- flying saucers
- Instant noodles (chicken flavour. curry flavour)
- crisps (ready salted, salt and vinegar, prawn cocktail)
- Bacon rashers (I have only managed to find these in Tesco, so not sure if all supermarket own brand are also vegan friendly!)
- Cuppa soups – tomato and tomato and basil
- dark chocolate chips